Join us for the final SoWa Open Market of the season, and Boston's biggest Halloween Party! We'll be celebrating on October 28 - 29, 10 am - 4 pm, along with the region's best makers, farmers, vintage vendors, and food trucks. Check out the event line up below.
- SoWa Costume Contest (People & Pets!) - Details Below
- Free Pumpkin Painting
- Free Face Painting by Fun Face Express
- Spooky Cupcake Decorating with Bella & Harvey
- DIY Succulent Pumpkin Planters with The Happy Cactus
- Live Music by Jordan Reynolds (Sat) and Night Tree (Sun)
- Magic Show by Darren Yong Live (Sun)
Enter the 2017 SoWa Costume Contest! All costumes are eligible for entry, the more creative, the better! Check out the categories and prizes:
Humans: To enter, stop by the info booth located on Thayer Street (Sat) and the farmers market (Sun) from 11-3. We will collect your contact info and snap a photo. Winners will be posted on Facebook the following day!
- First Place: $500 visa gift card
- Second Place: $300 visa gift card
- Third Place: $200 visa gift card
Pets: Pet parents, bring your pups by our info booth located on Thayer Street (Sat) and the farmers market (Sun) from 11-3. We will collect your contact info and snap a photo. Winners will be posted on Facebook the following day!
- First & Second Place: $100 gift card to Cinquecento
Vendors: Secret judges will be going booth-to-booth!
- First Place: Free Season Pass (2018)
- Second Place: 12 free dates (2018)
- Third Place: 6 free dates (2018)
As always, the SoWa Open Market is family friendly, pet friendly, and free!