Mayor Martin J. Walsh and Boston Centers for Youth & Families Division of Youth Engagement & Employment present the SuccessLink Employment Program. The City of Boston has partnered with hundreds of community-based and nonprofit organizations across the city to provide meaningful employment opportunities to thousands of Boston teens ages 15 to 18. Participants can work in various positions that include camp counselors, administrative assistants, mural painters, peer leaders, and many more!
SuccessLink Application ends on March 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM*
Teens interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a full-time resident of the City of Boston
- Must turn 15 years old on or before Monday, July 9, 2018
- Cannot turn 19 years old, on or before Friday, August 17, 2018
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
- SuccessLink Lottery Begins: April 2018